Careers at PC Corp
“PC Corp delivers IT the way it is best delivered: driven by small, nimble and highly-skilled teams of customer focused, proactive individuals.”
Our staff are the source of PC Corp’s success! We believe in the magic of collaboration and as such, we foster an environment where employees have a say in decisions that maximize our collective impact in driving our business. We have created a culture that thrives on peer bonding. The day-to-day interaction with your team makes it fun to come to work as you surrounded by talented people who will help you and challenge you to level up every day. Get your game face on and join us!
Competitive Compensation – Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance – Employee Referral Award Program Employee Purchase Plans – Paid Vacation Days – Paid Sick Days – Health Club Membership Incentive – Employee Assistance Program – Milestone Service Awards – Community Involvement Activities – Sponsored Parking/Public Transit – Service Recognition Program – Training Opportunities
Posted: December 5, 2018
Technology Consultant – Managed Services Client Support
We are offering a full-time, permanent opportunity in the position of Technical Consultant – Client Support on our Managed Services Team. In a nutshell, the job is tech support and people support. You’ve got to be great at it and it won’t always be easy. But if you’re a problem solver, resourceful, ask questions, are empathetic, and enjoy having genuine human conversations, you may have just found a role that fits you. We are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in Managed Services or as a dedicated IT Support Administrator
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience in an advanced Services Support role (Intermediate-to-Senior)
- Interest in executing and helping develop standards to help make the department excel against the competition
- Understanding of ITIL processes, the value of documentation, and their purpose
- Experience with Professional Services Automation (i.e. Autotask) and Remote Monitoring and Management (i.e. SolarWinds N-Central) tools
- Current Microsoft certifications either under the Office 365 (MCSA) or Server technologies, on-premise and/or cloud (MSCE)
Experience that would bring a big advantage
- Networking configuration, management and support (remote access, network edge, wireless, routing and switching technologies) using Cisco, HP Aruba, and/or Meraki network infrastructure
- Windows Active Directory services
- Windows desktops and Windows-based servers
- Virtualization technologies (like Microsoft, VMware, Citrix)
- Configuring, migrating, upgrading, and supporting communication technologies (like on-premise Exchange infrastructure, Office 365, VoIP, and Skype for Business)
- Security assessment and remediation
- Designing, implementing and supporting storage infrastructure, including NFS, iSCSI, FC and newer technologies
- Mobile Device Management technologies
- Support of Hyper-Converged Infrastructure technologies
- Cloud technologies and platforms like Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
Certifications that would provide an advantage
- Cisco CCNA
Important Soft Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills. You excel at and enjoy working directly with clients, resolving issues onsite and remotely from our office
- You are at ease in an environment where we contribute to and collaborate with multiple in-house teams. You like to engage. You like to share. You like to learn.
- Interested in engaging to develop and strengthen our Managed Services team ongoing
- Articulates technical information in a manner that is easy to understand by non-technical clients and staff
- Communicates well, both written and verbal
- Effective problem solver with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ when troubleshooting
- Proactive and strong time management and organizational skills
- A desire to continuously learn and improve through both a) work experience and b) training – both at work and in your personal time as certifications are a must in our industry
- Independent, with a track record of completing designated tasks with minimal supervision
- A clean and valid class 5 driver’s license
- Willing to work a typical office schedule of Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm, with occasional out of town travel
- Willingness to be an active participant of a weekly on-call rotation.
How to Apply:
- A resume listing your skills and experience is a great start!
- Tell us more about yourself with a cover letter.
Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest in working at PC Corp. While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.