Founded in 1981, PC Corp is a recognized leader in assisting companies plan, implement, manage, and procure I.T. solutions. We’ve been MAKING I.T. EASY for over 30 years for our clients with our long-term industry experience, talented staff, and proven methodologies. For our people, we foster a caring and sharing environment, which promotes teamwork and highly values integrity and industry. Together we prosper!
Competitive Compensation – Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance – Employee Referral Award Program Employee Purchase Plans – Paid Vacation Days – Paid Sick Days – Health Club Membership Incentive – Employee Assistance Program – Milestone Service Awards – Community Involvement Activities – Sponsored Parking/Public Transit – Service Recognition Program – Training Opportunities
Account Manager – Managed Services
We are on a dedicated search for a top performing Managed I.T. Services Account Manager. The key objectives of the role includes:
- Generate services revenue by marketing and selling PC Corp’s full line of Managed I.T. Services.
- Serve as an advisor to clients and collaborate with the clients’ company management team marrying the technical with the business conversation. The role, supported by and in alignment with the managed services department, is the business and client-care extension of our technical team.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
Oversight and Management of the Health and Well-being of Client Accounts
- Promote the development of client relationships that have focus on positive, long-term mutual benefit.
- Work with the proper client executives and stakeholders to allow the responsibilities of the role to be best delivered.
- Assist to align clients’ business and IT goals.
- Initiate regular client meetings that lead to effective, ongoing management of their IT services.
- Provide regular reporting to allow the client to understand the health of their network, potential risk, opportunities and resource requirements.
- Make specific recommendations with clear targets, following company standards.
- Manage client expectation to be in line with our team’s ability to deliver.
- resolve client concerns and consider how resolutions can benefit all customers. Ideally, each resolved issue
- should strengthen the customer relationship.
- Where technology is required that falls outside of PC Corp’s core competency, work with team to facilitate a trusted contractor.
To Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest in working with PC Corp. We will be in contact with shortlisted candidates.