Careers at PC Corp
“PC Corp delivers I.T. the way it is best delivered: driven by small, nimble and highly-skilled teams of customer focused, proactive individuals.”
Our staff are the source of PC Corp’s success. We have created a culture that thrives on peer bonding. The day-to-day interaction with your team makes it fun to come to work as you surrounded by talented people who will help you and challenge you to level up every day. Our team battle cry is ‘We Make I.T. Easy’.
Get your game face on and join us!
Competitive Compensation – Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance – Employee Referral Award Program Employee Purchase Plans – Paid Vacation Days – Paid Sick Days – Health Club Membership Incentive – Employee Assistance Program – Milestone Service Awards – Community Involvement Activities – Sponsored Parking/Public Transit – Service Recognition Program – Training & Certification Opportunities
We are hiring for 1 Full-time, Temporary opportunity:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Onsite at PC Corp office during the training period. Part-time in-office/part-time work-from-home after training.
Senior Accountant (Maternity leave coverage)
PC Corp is seeking a Senior Accountant with a winning track record in the Finance Industry. The ideal applicant will possess an Accounting Designation, a passion to succeed, and a belief in the magic of collaboration.
- Accounting/Finance Designation
- 3 – 5 years working experience
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, Excel in particular
- Solid knowledge of major accounting systems
- Ability to perform critical analysis and thinking, prioritize and problem solve
- Strong analytical ability
- High impact with the ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Full cycle accounting
- Monthly processing and export/import of invoices
- Preparation of Journal Entries and other financial reports
- Preparation of monthly and annual Financial Statements in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation, weekly cash flow reports, and quarterly petty cash reconciliations
- Reconciliation and analysis of all Balance Sheet accounts
- Preparation of year-end schedules for the external auditor
- Full cycle Accounts Receivables
- Maintenance and reconciliation of Client Accounts Receivable, Vendor Warranty, Retainers, Rebates, and Employee Receivables
- Processing of credit applications for new/returning customers
- Submit weekly and monthly vendor reports
- Assist with submission of claims for vendor incentives
- Maintain Product Inventory Maintenance including recording of returns, writing off obsolete items, the addition of new items, and year-end reconciliation
- Maintain Fixed Asset Schedule and monthly reconciliation with general ledger
- Calculation of Sales Commissions
- Assist with/back up for the Accounts Payable function
- Assist with frontline administrative duties and periodic reception relief
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Customer Service expertise
- Ability to thrive in an environment with shifting priorities.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to deliver to the role with little supervision, obtaining guidance as required.
- A clear criminal record check
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment required in-office and client sites
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Submit your resume on Indeed.com. Link to job posting HERE.
- On Indeed, applicants who complete the online phone screening will be considered first.
While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in PC Corp!